Attorney Portal FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
I am registered, but I still can't log in
- Check that you verified your registration within the required 1 HOUR WINDOW using the system generated verification email. If not you may re-send the verification email and log in. If you don't readily see the verification email, it's likely the email went to a Spam or Junk mail folder. Check there too.
I forgot my password and the system is not allowing me to reset it.
- In this case you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org and request your registration record be deleted. Passwords may not be updated on unverified accounts. We use a two-step verification and knowing your registration password is required in order to verify your identity.
I received notice from the Clerk's Office that a record was filed and recorded, but I don't see it in my case listing.
- The Attorney Portal receives recently filed records within 24 hours of being entered.
My case list does not include one or several of my case(s).
- You must be an attorney of record on any case that shows in your list. As such both your email and bar number must match the values defined for that specific case. If you believe your email is correct AND still do not see your records please contact the court to verify your email address is the same as the one they have for you on file.
My question/inquiry remains unanswered.
- Please use our Contact Form for assistance with any inquiries or system issues you may encounter. Please include the pertinent data in your email: the case number, your email address and bar number.